4 bedroom terraced house for saleLangdon Road, East Ham, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- Fantastic transport links
- Local schools, shops and amenities
- Family home
- Good investment
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £450,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Looking to get your foot on the property ladder or for a good investment? This property is in a great location with plenty of shops and amenities in the area. 4 bedrooms will give you that all important space that is sometimes needed when looking for a bit of quiet time. Also space if you have any guests looking to stay over.Start planning your annual summer barbecue, when your guests will all arrive with added food and drink and enjoy sitting in the sun and listening to good music and chatting amongst friends.Do not delay in viewing what could be your next family home or that new investment you are looking for.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Dining Area: 14'7 x 11'3 (4.45m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 5'9 (4.02m x 1.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 10'2 (4.42m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 9'3 (3.76m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 6'6 (2.80m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'7 x 6'3 (2.62m x 1.91m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61881109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.