3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurleigh Road, Enfield
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace
- Walking Distance to Enfield Town Overground Station
- Catchment Areas of Good Local Schools
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Approximate 50ft Rear Garden
- Easy Access to A10 / M25
- Walking Distance to Enfield Town Shopping Centre
This THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE is located within walking distance of both Enfield Town and Bush Hill Park Mainline Stations both of which offer fast links into London Liverpool Street with links to the underground (Victoria Line) at Seven Sisters. The A10 / M25 are also easily accessible offering good road links to the surrounding areas. Local shops and amenities are also easily accessible. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom and an approximate 50ft rear garden. This ideal family home is within the catchment areas of some of the most sought after schools in Enfield including George Spicer Primary and Bush Hill Park Primary. In our opinion early viewing is recommended.
Lounge - 7.49m x 3.05m (24'7 x 10'0) - UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs to first floor, double radiator, telephone point, TV point, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.38m x 2.49m (11'1 x 8'2) - UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, UPVC double glazed door to garden, single radiator, part tiled walls, range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Study - 2.69m x 2.49m (8'10 x 8'2) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, power points.
Bathroom - UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attached, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing - Loft access, textured ceiling. Doors to
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.20m (13'2 x 10'6) - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone point, power points, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 2.34m (11'5 x 7'8) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.40m x 2.59m (11'2 x 8'6) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, single radiator, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Garden Approx 50Ft - Mainly laid to lawn, side pedestrian access, wooden garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61883527.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27281464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.