3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGLOUCESTER AVENUE, GRIMSBY
- Superb semi detached property located near to Grimsby town centre
- Modern decor throughout and spacious
- Open plan lounge-diner with two multi fuel burners
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Modern fitted kitchen with fitted appliances
- Loft room, garage divided into two rooms and summer house
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb, three bedroom semi detached residence which is located within a popular location within the town centre. Ideally suited to a family, this property offers stylish modern living at a realistic price and the only way to appreciate this property is by internal viewing. Throughout there is a modern decor and two multi fuel burners in the lounge-diner which are the focal point of the room. There is also a conservatory and superb fitted kitchen. To complete the ground floor there is a cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the shower room. The loft room has a window, radiator and could be used as an occasional guest room, hobby room or secure storage. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with off road parking and the garage which has been split into two rooms, both accessed through uPVC French doors and both having electrics. There is also a summer house at the bottom of the garden which is currently set up as a gym and cinema room. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61883788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8184477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.