4 bedroom terraced house for saleWELHOLME ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Four bedroom mid terrace property
- Three reception rooms to the ground floor
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Period features from start to finish
- Downstairs WC and utility room
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Off road parking with rear garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this stunning four bedroom mid terrace property which is located just past Grimsby's Peoples Park. **OFF ROAD PARKING VIA REAR GARAGE** Finished to a modern standard throughout but still full of its period charm, this house is simply beautiful and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, front lounge which then opens up into the second of the receptions, long kitchen diner with side bay window, rear WC plus finally a rear utility room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The back garden is low maintenance and has a rear garage which offers off road parking via Legsby Avenue. Viewings are available immediately so contact our office to arrange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8190409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.