2 bedroom terraced house for saleWescott Road, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious living/dining room, log burning stove
- Fitted kitchen with space for appliances
- Home office/studio in rear garden
- Utility overlooking the garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Re fitted 1st floor bathroom with white suite
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Smartly decorated throughout
- Well stocked rear garden
This beautifully presented Victorian two bedroom terraced house is situated within a short walk of Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises living/dining room with fitted kitchen and utility room, first floor bathroom, double glazed throughout.
Situation Wescott Road is an attractive mix of properties, mostly dating from c.1900 and set in the heart of the town. As well as a local infant school the shops and restaurants of the town are just a few minutes walk away. The train station is within walking distance and the A329M/M4 can be reached from the east of town.
Outside The well stocked private rear garden is 81' in total, the garden is enclosed by wood panel fencing, there is an area of patio across the rear, shingled path leading to the rear with well stocked plant shrub borders. There is a studio/office with light and power, shed behind. Outside light and tap. To the front there is a well stocked front garden with gate and block paved path.
NB: There is a right of access from both neighbours gardens.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_2266812
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886462.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2266812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.