3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Lane, Thrybergh, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £110,000-£120,000
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Mid Terrace property
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer/Family
- Stylish Modern Kitchen
- Gardens, Parking and Garage
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
GUIDE PRICE: £110,000-£120,000 - DON`T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS EXCELLENT MID TERRACE PROPERTY WHICH MUST BE VIEWED! The property is beautifully presented throughout and features include a Stylish Modern Kitchen, Lounge, and Dining Room, Gardens, Parking & Garage.
A perfect opportunity for a First Time Buyer/Family purchaser to purchase this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Mid Terrace property which is well placed for the amenities of Thrybergh and is ideally located for travelling to both Rotherham and Doncaster. The excellent accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Stylish Modern Kitchen, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate W.C. Gardens, Parking & Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator, a double glazed window and an attractive staircase with spindle balustrades leading to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 11' max ( 5.16m max x 3.35m max )
The beautifully presented lounge has a double glazed window to the front, and features an attractive modern fire surround and hearth with an inset gas fire, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.61m max )
The stylish kitchen features an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops and splashbacks, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer and appliances to include a built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated washing machine ,fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The room has a double glazed window, a tiled floor to complement the fittings and a double glazed door opening onto the rear. Double French doors from here lead through to the:-
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
A further well-presented room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and wooden floor.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 10' max ( 3.96m max x 3.05m max )
This room has a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.47m max x 2.69m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, built-in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
With white suite to comprise of a bath and wash basin. Central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
With low flush w.c. and double glazed window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a mainly lawned garden enclosed by fencing and brick walling. To the rear is a block paved patio/courtyard area with power socket and Two Outbuildings. A gate opens onto a side access road where a block paved driveway providing off-road parking and leads to the garage. At the side of the garage is a garden area.
Garage 30' x 14' 4" ( 9.14m x 4.37m )
With power and light and a side door onto the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61886935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.