2 bedroom flat for saleOakridge Road, Basingstoke, RG21
- No onward chain complications
- Executive 1st floor apartment with Security Entrance
- The property comes with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a balcony and an attic
- Within Walking distance to the Town Centre
- Nearby supermarkets like Waitrose & Tesco Express
- There is a community hall nearby
- Very close to Ofsted Excellent Kids' Nurseries
- Within walking distance to the Oakridge School
- Within walking distance to GP and Dental Surgeries
- There is a Newsagent Shop and a Lloyds Pharmacy nearby
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Basingstoke.
Security Entrance - Stairs to all floors. Positioned on first floor. Front door leading to Entrance Hallway.
Entrance Hallway - Two storage cupboards, single radiator, power points, smoke alarm, access to loft space, thermostat control, door to all first floor rooms.
Second Bedroom - 9'5 x 9'2. Rear aspect double-glazed window, single radiator, power points, light switch
Master Bedroom - 12'5 x 8'8. Front aspect double-glazed window, double radiator, wall-mounted vanity light, BT point, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room - Tile-enclosed shower cubicle with chrome fitments, low level enclosed W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, vanity light with electric shaver point, extractor fan, single radiator , shower curtain support bar.
Family Bathroom - Storage cupboard with slatted wooden shelving, three piece bathroom suite comprising, panel-enclosed bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basing with chrome taps, low level enclosed W.C., vanity light with electric shaver point, extractor fan, rear aspect double-glazed frosted window, single radiator.
Living Room - 14'6 x 11'. Wall-mounted lights, 2 double radiators, front aspect double-glazed windows, French doors leading out to balcony, BT point, TV point, power point.
Kitchen - 8'8 x 8'8. Range of base and eye level units with stainless steel handles, roll-edge work surface, inset single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with chrome monobloc mixer-taps, built-under electric oven and 4 ring ceramic gas hob above and extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer tower, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, wood-effect laminated flooring, rear aspect double-glazed window, extractor fan, wall-mounted combination boiler, central heating control panel, recess for wine rack. Fitted Worcester-Bosch Boiler with 7 year guarantee until 2019.
Parking - Allocated parking within close. Plenty of Parking available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.