2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLOUTH ROAD, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Two bedroom detached bungalow stood upon a good sized plot
- Requires full refurbishment throughout but offers great potential
- uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Popular village location providing easy access to the towns of Grimsby and Louth
- Porch, hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Established and mature gardens enjoying a great degree of privacy but does require works
- Ample off road parking, detached garage and workshop
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to be offering for sale this great opportunity to purchase this two bedroom detached bungalow located within the ever increasingly popular village of Holton le Clay. The property stands upon this great sized plot with mature gardens with a good sized rear garden which enjoys a sunny facing aspect. The property and gardens do require a degree of refurbishment or redevelopment but the scope is there to create a most beautiful or much larger property on the plot. The property does however enjoy the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Detached garage and adjoining workshop shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61887844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8158559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.