2 bedroom flat for saleDuckman Tower, 3 Lincoln Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 3rd Floor
- 820 sq/ft or 76.2 sq/m
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Lease 999 years from new
- 10 minute walk to Canary Wharf
- Service Charge £4,00 per sq/ft p.a.
- Ground Rent £450 p.a. approx.
Life Residential are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new 3rd floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the highly sought after Lincoln Plaza development. This modern apartment stretched to 820 Sq./Ft., comes built in appliances and is finished to a very high standard. A 2 minute walk away from South Quay DLR station, and just a 10 minute stroll in to the heart of Canary Wharf and the Jubilee line, this property has great connections.
Living in this development means that you have the benefit of a 24hr concierge and access to a cinema room, fully equipped with a state of the art gym, an indoor swimming pool, games room & library. Please get in touch to find out more!
Property ref: 121_2653_4480169
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61887970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4480169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.