1 bedroom flat for salePark View Court, Albert Road, Staple Hill, Bristol
- First floor McCarthy & Stone built retirement apartment
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe
- 27ft Lounge/diner
- Kitchen with integral oven & hob
- Bathroom with over bath shower
- Electric heating & UPVC double glazed windows
- Lift facilities
- Well kept communal gardens
Hunters Estate Agents, Downend are pleased to offer for sale this McCarthy & Stone built first floor retirement apartment which is set within the popular Park View Court development. Park View Court offers a fantastic location overlooking Page Park, whilst being only a short distance from the amenities of Staple Hill.
The development comprises; 61 properties which are arranged over three. From various points and in the case of an emergency and for periods when the house manager is off duty, there is a 24 hour emergency Careline response system.
The block is accessed via a communal security intercom.
This apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain and in brief comprises; entrance hall, a 27ft lounge/diner, a kitchen with an integral oven & hob, one bedroom with a built in mirror fronted wardrobe and a bathroom with an over bath shower.
Additional benefits include; views to the front, overlooking Page Park, electric heating, UPVC double glazed windows, and a security alarm system.
Park View Court offers many communal facilities which include: a lift, laundry room, a lounge where several activities are held, a guest suite which is bookable in advance via the house manager, parking spaces (not allocated) and well kept communal gardens.
It is a condition of purchase that residents must be over the age of 60 years, or in the case of a couple, one must be over 60 years and the other over 55 years.
An internal inspection is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW381689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.