3 bedroom town house for saleRosebay, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with French doors to the garden
- Fully double glazed. Gas central heating to radiators
- Recently redecorated through-out
- First floor living room with feature fireplace
- Bedroom two with fitted office furniture and wardrobes
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Single garage and south west facing garden
This immaculately presented three bedroom townhouse is situated on the popular Keephatch development. Accommodation comprises kitchen/breakfast room with open plan dining room and utility room to the ground floor. Bedroom and living room to the first floor and two further double bedrooms one with ensuite on the second floor.
Situation Rosebay is set on the sought after Keephatch Park development, situated to the north east of town and therefore has excellent access to Bracknell and the A329(M)/M4. The train station at Wokingham is on the Waterloo line whilst 5.5 miles away Twyford Station is on the Paddington line. Keephatch Park is bordered by amenity land comprising areas of mown grass and mature woodland.
Outside South westerly facing rear garden, 52ft deep and enclosed by wooden fencing. Patio to the rear of the house with outside light, tap and power. Pond with water feature and steps leading to the rear of the garden with gated rear access. Wooden shed. Range of mature evergreen plants and trees, interspersed within shingle. Single garage with allocated parking space.
Council Tax E
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3063902
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61889179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3063902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.