3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarsh Lane, Longton
- Immaculate Traditional Semi-Detached
- Sought After Country Lane Setting
- Stunning Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & Stylish Modern Bathroom
- Rear Entrance Hall & Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden With A Pergola
- Extensive Driveway & Attached Garage
- Short Walk To The Village Centre
Immaculate traditional semi detached enjoying an elevated position located on one of Longton's most sought after lanes. Positioned within easy reach of the village centre, reputable schools and transport links this beautifully presented property is just perfect for modern family life as boasts a stunning open plan living kitchen and an enclosed rear garden. The extended accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, fabulous open plan dining kitchen with granite work surfaces, family room, utility room, cloakroom, integral garage, three bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom. Externally there is extensive off road parking and lawned area with planted borders to the front of the property, an enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with a paved patio area and pergola perfect for outdoor entertaining. The property is warmed by a gas fired central heating system and is double glazed throughout. Early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8191940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.