4 bedroom detached house for saleUpper Hyde Lane, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- Modern 4 bedroom detached home
- Stunning kitchen/dining room
- 2 further receptions
- Ample parking & gardens
- Rural location with some lovely views to the rear
- EPC energy rating C (79)
This modern, executive style home occupies a wonderful rural position along a private road on the outskirts of Shanklin. From the moment you pull on to the gravel driveway, which incidentally provides ample parking, you are sure to fall in love. A fantastic sized lawned garden invites you to the front door where the accommodation gets even better. The bright and airy lounge looks over the front garden and is a fantastic space to relax. A separate office is ideal if you need to work from home or could also double up as a fifth bedroom if required; however the real ‘wow factor’ in this home is the stunning kitchen/dining room. A huge open plan space occupies the rear of the property and opens out onto a second rear garden which is equally as nice! The kitchen as you’d expect has an array of built in appliances and there is a separate utility room for the washing machine. The dining area of the would fit the largest of tables for that all important sit down family meal and when the weather is fine, throw open the doors and take the fun outside! At the end of a long day the only choice will be a relaxing soak in the family bathroom before drifting off for a peaceful night’s sleep. All in all a fantastic home, in a great location.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'2 x 15'2 (4.93m x 4.63m)
- Office: 11'3 x 6'8 (3.43m x 2.03m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 22'8 x 12'10 (6.91m x 3.91m)
- Utility Room: 7'0 x 4'0 (2.14m x 1.22m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 13'0 (4.02m x 3.97m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 11'5 (3.56m x 3.48m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 9'3 (3.99m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 8'8 (3.33m x 2.64m)
- Driveway & Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61898191.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.