5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove, Hartlepool
- 5 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 5 BEDROOMS
- GATED CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING
- AMAZING REAR GARDEN
- 2 EN SUITE'S
This splendid detached residence occupies a prime position and enjoys a host of modern and period features further enhanced by attractive internal decor and high quality fittings.
This splendid detached residence occupies a prime position and enjoys a host of modern and period features further enhanced by attractive internal decor and high quality fittings. Situated on a highly regarded mature, tree lined road and what is widely acknowledged as one of the regions premier addresses. This property is a substantial and versatile impressive home with five Reception Rooms. The property boasts an outstanding rear Garden packed with mature trees and shrubbery and an array of seating areas, pond, patio, decking and green house.
Grand Entrance Hallway
Accessed via UPVC double glazed doors with windows to either side, coved cornicing, radiator.
Lounge 25' 8" x 17' 2" ( 7.82m x 5.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, decorative coved cornicing, white ornate fireplace with marble fire surround and hearth with living flame gas fire, two radiators, double doors leading to:-
Dining Room 17' 2" x 9' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.00m )
Coved cornicing, radiator, French doors leading to Conservatory, door leading to:-
Play Room 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Patio doors overlooking landscaped Garden, personal door to Garage, radiator.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.81m )
UPVC construction with dwarf brick built wall, lighting, power points, French doors leading to rear.
Family Room 23' 1" x 11' ( 7.04m x 3.35m )
(maximum measurements), patio doors leading to rear landscaped Garden. inter-connecting doors, one set leading to Hallway, one set leading to formal Dining Room and one set leading to Kitchen, wide picture window incorporating sliding patio door, cream modern wall mounted living flame pebble effect fire, wall light points, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 1" x 10' 3" ( 5.82m x 3.12m )
(maximum measurements), an extensive range of high quality ultra modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, coordinating splash back to work tops, recess suitable for American style fridge/freezer, recess for range with exposed funnel style extractor hood over, recess and plumbing for washing machine, concealed downlighting, coved cornicing, part glazed stable style door leading to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 5 / Study 17' 4" x 9' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.97m )
(maximum measurements into alcoves), UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, coved cornicing, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Adapted, but easily altered Wet Room, shower area with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiling to walls.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, a generous sized landing/seating area currently accommodating a generous sized corner suite, radiator.
Master Bedroom 19' 2" x 17' 2" ( 5.84m x 5.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Master En Suite
Comprising three piece suite of walk in shower cubicle, corner pedestal wash hand basin, low coupled low flush WC, tilling to walls with complimenting ceramic style flooring.
Bedroom 2 22' 2" x 13' 7" ( 6.76m x 4.14m )
(excluding wardrobes and door recess), UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, loft void access, fitted over bed storage and wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 17' 2" x 17' 2" ( 5.23m x 5.23m )
(excluding wardrobes), UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, coved cornicing, wall to wall mirrored built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, coved cornicing, radiator.
Split level with a five piece suite comprising:- corner panelled Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, corner multi jet shower cubicle with overhead shower, low level low flush close coupled WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, coordinating half tiled walls capped with dado rail, walk in area cupboard, radiator.
A stunning wide block paved carriage Driveway offering ample parking for several cars.
A superb sized and fabulously maintained surrounded with mature trees and shrubbery with patio area, lawn area, decking and splendid large pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61898305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.