3 bedroom terraced house for saleBURSAR STREET, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Mid terrace property close to Cleethorpes seafront
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- Currently tenanted with tenant paying £485 pcm and tenant would be happy to stay
- Three double bedrooms
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- Near to a variety of local amenities
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- New Price
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this spacious mid terrace property which is located within the popular town of Cleethorpes. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor, this property comes with viewing highly advised. Although the property does require a scheme of refurbishment it is priced to reflect this and currently has a tenant pays £485 pcm and would be happy to stay if another investor was to purchase. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge-diner, kitchen-diner and bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all being doubles and a cloakroom. The property has front and rear gardens as well as benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
11' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.64m x 2.91m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
9' 5'' x 9' 2'' (2.86m x 2.79m)
Bedroom three has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
5' 8'' x 5' 0'' (1.72m x 1.52m)
The cloakroom has an opaque window to the side elevation, a WC, basin and radiator.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear.
An entrance porch provides access to the lounge-diner.
24' 1'' x 14' 10'' (7.33m x 4.53m)
The lounge-diner has dual aspect windows to the front and rear elevation, two radiators and laminate flooring.
23' 5'' x 9' 0'' (7.14m x 2.74m)
The kitchen has two windows to the side elevation, vinyl flooring and a space for a table and chairs. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a sink and drainer, complimentary tiling and plumbing for washing machine.
9' 1'' x 7' 5'' (2.77m x 2.26m)
The bathroom has an opaque window to the rear elevation, a WC, basin and bath.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has access to the loft.
14' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.52m x 3.66m)
Bedroom one has a window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61899109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.