2 bedroom terraced house for saleZouch Close, Tidworth, Wiltshire, SP9
- A CHARMING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOME
- LIVING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CALL CASTLES ESTATE AGENTS ON 01264 792793
A charming and beautifully presented two double bedroom mid terrace home situated within this popular residential area in Tidworth. Living/dining room with Log Burner, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, allocated parking and front & rear gardens.VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61899809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles, Ludgershall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.