2 bedroom bungalow for saleLeigh, Sherborne, DT9 6HP
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION
- OFFERING POTENTIAL FOR COMPLETE RENOVATION
- DETACHED BUNGALOW ON GOOD SIZE PLOT
- KITCHEN, RECEPTION ROOM
- 2 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- GARAGES AND OUTBUILDINGS
- EXCELLENT VILLAGE LOCATION
.... FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ..... DETACHED BUNGALOW ..... REQUIRING MODERNISATION ..... LARGE PLOT.....
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 8 DECEMBER 2017 AT 2.00PM AT THE MEMORIAL HALL, DIGBY ROAD, SHERBORNE, DT9 3NL
A fantastic location with amazing potential. A 2 bedroom bungalow in need of updating. The property sits on a good size plot that offers potential for extension (subject to planning). With 2 garages and outbuildings.
Although dated, the bungalow has good room sizes and comprises kitchen, Sitting room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The gardens are level and of a good size with the property located in the middle of the plot. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and is enclosed on all sides.
Through an entrance gate, the driveway leads up to the garaging area and the property side door. There are two outbuildings to the rear of the plot, one of which is ideal for storage.
Located in the village of Leigh that has all the benefits of a village community. Leigh offers an array of facilities including a village hall, local shop/post office, church and garage.
The nearby Abbey town of Sherborne is only a short distance away and provides a more comprehensive range of shopping amenities and direct rail link to London Waterloo. There are a number of highly regarded independent and state schools in the local area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61900051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHE170198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Sherborne . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Symonds & Sampson, Sherborne on 01935 818516.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.