3 bedroom house for saleMillfields Road, London, E5
- Exceptional High Ceilings
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Sumptuous Wooden Floors
- Striking Presentation
- A Glorious Mature Secluded Garden
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- No Forward Chain
This truly glorious Victorian house, offers beautifully proportioned accommodation over two storeys with potential to extend subject to usual planning consent. Much thought has been given to space and light with an abundance of charming classic features and bespoke modern designs. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a dual aspect living/entertaining space, bright kitchen/diner with direct access to a mature tranquil secluded garden. Three delightful bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Peacefully situated behind Clapton Pond moments from Millfields Park and a host of vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads with transport links giving swift City and West End access.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.