2 bedroom terraced house for saleDavis Street, Plaistow, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Close to Upton Park Station
- Great location, local shops, schools and amenities
- Ideal first time buy
- Potential to extend
- EPC energy rating D (58)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
The sounds of the children laughing can be heard from the garden, whilst you are busy in the kitchen preparing tea time snacks for the little ones, what a wonderful sound.The ample amount of living and dining space here is more than enough for friends and family to come over and enjoy a relaxing evening, a few snacks, some nice music and soak up the friendly and comfortable atmosphere.Right in the heart of Upton Park and Plaistow, you benefit from being within walking distance to the ever famous Queens Market on Green Street, where you will find endless amounts of authentic cuisine's, multicultural restaurants and food stores to fill your belly to your hearts content.Local schools on your doorstep and transport links into London, Stratford Westfield and The City are only a stones throw away. Picture those sunny Sunday afternoons strolling to the park, which is just down the road and enjoying some hours with the kids playing in the playground area, whilst you are soaking up the last of the days sunshine.With planning permission to extend the property and convert the loft, what more can you ask for! Do not delay and call today to arrange your appointment.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for sometime now. We have had many great years here and mad plenty of cherished memories.The location and transport links were what attracted us to this property in the first place. We are sure that the new owners will enjoy this property as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'11 x 11'7 (4.55m x 3.53m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 11'0 (3.74m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Lean to
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'0 x 12'0 (5.19m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61901479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.