4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Plaistow, Billingshurst, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4/5 bedroom detached house offering versatile accommodation
- Grade II listed
- Pleasant kitchen/breakfast room
- Highly sought after rural location
- Above ground swimming pool in rear garden
- EPC energy rating F (38)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £795,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
CHAIN FREE! Sublime versatile charming family home in the highly sought after location of Plaistow. If you are looking for a property that offers not just charm and character you would expect from a Grade II listed property, but also offers you the space a family need to grow into then this will be one not to miss.
Plaistow is a quaint, idyllic village that offers the perfect balance of village life with family living. You are moments away from the local village shop, village green, local Primary School and the pub.
Picture yourself hopping on a bike or going for a walk with the family into the countryside for hours on end and stopping off on the way home for a nice cold glass of your favourite tipple. Before heading home and enjoying the stunning garden you have there or even take a dip in the pool! In the colder months, you can cozy up in front of the fire and lose yourself in a good book or movie.
There is space for the whole family and if you are considering bringing the parents along you have your own annex complete with shower room and own sitting room with views onto the garden.
If you love gardening then this is another reason to buy this home. The gorgeous mature garden complete with a delightful plant room growing the slightly larger plants. And after a hard day’s work sit out and admire your work in the sunny and bright garden.
What the Owner says:
The house was designed by my wife and we have shared many happy memories here over the years. It has been a superb home for us and our children over the years but as they have left the nest we believe it is the right time for us to downsize and let another family create their own memories here.
We have held may superb dinner parties over the years and in the summer, there is nothing better than taking a dip in the pool to cool down!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 19'7 x 17'0 (5.97m x 5.19m)
- Study: 13'1 x 11'5 (3.99m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 21'0 x 12'11 (6.41m x 3.94m)
- Conservatory: 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Sun Room: 12'8 x 8'11 (3.86m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 4: 15'1 x 8'11 (4.60m x 2.72m)
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 18'5 x 10'8 (5.62m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 9'3 (3.97m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 9'2 (3.99m x 2.80m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Swimming Pool
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61903264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24502612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.