2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingfisher Drive, Beacon Park Home Village, Skegness, PE25 1TG
- NO CHAIN
- 'DOUBLE' PARK HOME IN A LOVELY CUL-DE-SAC OF THIS SUPERB PARK
- SUPERB PARK CLOSE TO THE TOWN BUS ROUTE CLOSE TO A BUS ROUTE
- 19' LOUNGE/DINER, KITCHEN, BATHROOM, 2 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS WITH SUN TERRACE & STORE
This 2 Bedroom 'double' Park Home is set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac on this superb park close to the town bus route. There is a 19' Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom, gas central heating and pvc double glazing, gardens and a Store.
3.15m (10' 4") x 2.95m (9' 8")
With pvc entrance door with base and wall units, roll edge worksurfaces, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for fridge, radiator, pvc window,
With built in airing cupboard with gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE / DINER
6.05m (19' 10") x 3.48m (11' 5") / 2.77m (9' 1")
With pvc french doors and two pvc windows, 2 radiators.
1.68m (5' 6") x 1.98m (6' 6")
With bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment over, W.C, hand basin, opaque pvc window, large linen cupboard.
2.95m (9' 8") x 2.49m (8' 2")
With pvc window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
2.44m (8' 0")x 2.95m (9' 8")
With pvc window, radiator.
There are lanwed gardens and paths leading round with shrubs and a sunny walled south/east facing patio area.
2.44m (8' 0")x 1.63m (5' 4")
being of sectional concrete construction with power, gas and electric meters.
Held under the Mobile Homes Act at a monthly 2016 pitch fee of £124.36 plus £31.36 for water and drainage. A resale of 10% is paid to the park out of the asking price and there is an age restriction in the park rules.
Mains gas and electricity are understood to be connected. The park provides for water and sewerage services. The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness and accompanied by their personnel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61903946.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP207808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.