3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldrill Gardens, Redcar
- No Onward Chain
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom
- Good Size South Facing Garden
- On-Block Garage with Power & Lighting
- Open Views to the Front Aspect
- A Superbly Presented Modern Home
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
STUNNNG MODERN HOME!
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Now is Your Chance to Discover the Flexibility that Three Storey Living has to Offer with this Stylish, Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached Townhouse. The Current Owners Have Made Many Improvements Over the Years, Including Adding Power and Lighting to the On-Block Garage. Offered to the Market with No Onward Chain, this is an Ideal Example to Acquire Yourself a Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61904065.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.