4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport Road, Burgess Hill
- Guide Price £395,000 to £425,000
- Separate One Bedroom Annex
- In Need of Refurbishment
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Period Property
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Truly Worth An Early Look
- Feature Fireplaces
- Close to Train Station & Town Centre
Guide Price £395,000 to £425,000FANTASTIC AND RARE REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY - ACT FAST AS LOCATION IS EXCELLENT. We are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom semidetached home with a separate annex, located in the heart of Newport Road. Offering spacious accommodation situated within a 5 minute walk of St Johns Park and forming part of this well-established central location. Although this property is in need of full modernization throughout it provides well-proportioned accommodation and offers the new owners the opportunity to create a fine home. The property offers excellent space downstairs comprising: a large living room, dining room and a wet room with separate W/C. On the first floor there is a spacious landing leading to a family bathroom, kitchen and a double bedroom to the front. The second floor you will find two double bedrooms and a large storage area that could be made into a further bedroom. The property has driveway and parking to the front and side, with a good sized rear garden. To the rear of the garden you will find the one bedroom detached annex which includes, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, living room with French doors to the front, separate kitchen and W/C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7070667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Estate Agents, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.