3 bedroom terraced house for saleBEVERLEY CRESCENT, GRIMSBY
- Mid terrace property located within Grimsby
- Ideal first time purchase
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, all can be used as doubles
- Modern open plan kitchen-diner
- Gardens to front and rear with garage to the rear
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious terrace property which is located within a popular residential area within the town of Grimsby. Ideally suited to a first time buyer, this property offers spacious living with a modern decor throughout. Internal viewing will reveal a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge and open plan kitchen-diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all of which will take a double bed and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with the addition of a garage to the rear which is accessed from the allotments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61907413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8191102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.