4 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, BRADFORD
- Two Reception And Four Bedrooms
- Within a Popular Residential Area
- Within Easy Reach of Local Schools
- Requires Modernisation
- Available With No Onward Chain
Offered to the market is this two reception and four bed terrace property, located within a popular residential area and within easy reach of local schools and transport links. This property provides ideal family accommodation but requires modernisation and is priced accordingly.
Offered to the market is this two reception and four bed terrace property, located within a popular residential area and within easy reach of local schools and transport links. This property provides ideal family accommodation but requires modernisation and is priced accordingly. Available with no onward chain and benefits from UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating. Property briefly comprises entrance lounge dining room kitchen. storage cellar To the first floor, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the second floor there is attic bedrooms three and four. To the outside is a garden area to front and yard to the rear.
Gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" Into Bay x 10' 1" ( 4.52m Into Bay x 3.07m )
Single glazed bay window with stain glass to the top and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 9" Into Recess ( 4.60m x 3.58m Into Recess )
With Single glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.03m )
Base unit with stainless steel sink and drainer, UPVC double glazed window and door access to the rear.
Storage Cellar 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Access via the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Access via entrance hall.
Bedroom One 15' Into Recess x 11' 11" ( 4.57m Into Recess x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazing and storage closet.
3 piece suite comprising of a panel bath, wash hand basin, and W/C. Also benefits from, UPVC double glazing window, storage cupboard and gas central heating boiler.
Attic Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 8' 4" Maximum ( 4.19m x 2.54m Maximum )
With Velux roof window and storage closet.
Attic Bedroom Four 15' 1" x 8' ( 4.60m x 2.44m )
Two velux windows.
Lawn garden to the front with borders. To the rear is a yard and a bedding area.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout, take the first exit down Manchester Road into Bradford City Centre. at Jacob Wells Roundabout take the second exit on Hall Ings, passing through onto Bradford City Centre, continue onto Leeds Road. At the traffic lights take the left onto Shipley Airedale Road. Continue onto Canal Road. Bear Left onto Station Road and the take the left onto Queens Road where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61908107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.