2 bedroom retirement property for saleMiddle Lincombe Road, Torquay
- Spacious Reception Hallway
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Quality Modern Fitted Poggen Pohl Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Style Shower Room/WC
- Breathtaking Sea Views
- Use Of Communal Gym, Sun Terrace, Croquet Lawn, Bistro and Residents Lounge
- Allocated Parking For 1 Car
NEW! 3D Property View Available! This impressive and spacious 2 bedroom top floor retirement apartment is located in the impressive Grade II Victorian manor house that forms part of this luxury retirement village enjoying many communal facilities and offering a hotel/holiday lifestyle. The development provides a concept of living not seen within Torbay. Designed to provide a relaxed, tranquil and hotel like ambience for the over 60's. The ethos of the development provides a completely independent living or an optional level of care tailored to individual needs.
This spacious accommodation briefly comprises reception hallway, open plan lounge/diner/kitchen, luxury Poggen Pohl kitchen with many integrated appliances. There are 2 double bedrooms and a quality fitted shower room/wc, the apartment enjoys some breathtaking and uninterrupted sea views over the adjacent grounds.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8171126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Wellswood, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.