1 bedroom apartment for saleMorieux Road, Leyton
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor Ex Warner
- 118 Year Lease
- South West Facing Private Garden
- Excellent Condition
- Close to Lea Bridge Station
- Underfloor Heating in Kitchen and Bathroom
A real Walthamstow classic, a one bedroom ground floor apartment in the borough's signature Warner style. The timeless design means you have a dedicated front door and section of rear garden. Lea Bridge station is less than a half mile on foot and you have plenty of open green space on your doorstep.
The garden is an artfully designed, South West facing patio with plenty of potted shrubs and beds.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying Design & Decor that's just as classic as the layout itself – you have gorgeous hardwood flooring underfoot in the lounge, bedroom and hallway, with the former featuring a lovely vintage fireplace and large bay window.
The kitchen has plenty of room for dining; dual aspect, bright and airy it's flooded with natural light and features stylish black metro tiled splashbacks. Open it up to the garden and you have the perfect year-round entertaining space.
Outside, Lea Bridge Station is less than a half mile on foot and just one stop down from Tottenham Hale, where a quick change to the Victoria line will get you to the West End in less than twenty minutes.
- At 118 years, the lease won't cause you any renewal worries.
- Both the kitchen and bathroom feature underfloor heating.
- For your new local we recommend The Hare & Hounds, a wonderfully popular gastropub just a couple of minutes up the road.
Reception Room - 4.1m x 3.3m (13'5" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 3.6m x 3.4m (11'9" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.4m (8'2" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Hall Entrance - 5.8m x 2.4m (19'0" x 7'10") -
WORD FROM THE OWNER ....
“We really love our home. We’ll miss looking after the garden and enjoying the glorious afternoon sunlight that fills the kitchen.
Jubilee Park is right at the end of the road, which links directly into the open spaces of Walthamstow and Hackney marshes, where you soon feel like you have escaped from the city. We have enjoyed the easy cycle ride to the restaurants and shops of Chatsworth road, East Village and more locally the delightful Lighthaus cafe.
There are lots of new changes happening in the Lea bridge area, such as, the new cycle lanes, a new supermarket, more trains (and a great coffee van) at lea bridge station, which is only a 7 min walk away. We like it so much that we are staying in the area.
This is a great place to live and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!”
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61910182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27284752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.