4 bedroom detached house for saleDace Road, Calne
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Three reception rooms
- TWO EN-SUITES AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- Detached garage and driveway parking
- PEACEFUL LOCATION
SUPERB DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOUSE, situated in a PEACEFUL SETTING with 4 BEDROOMS, TWO En-suites and THREE Reception rooms. Presented in SUPERB order with NO ONWARD CHAIN and a detached garage...
Dace Road is a fine example of an executive detached home situated in the sought after Lansdowne Park.
The property sits in a larger than average plot with private enclosed rear gardens. There is the added addition of a detached garage and gated driveway parking for several cars. Offering flexible accommodation over two floors, the property consists of entrance hall, study, cloakroom, dining room, spacious Kitchen/family room and a superb sized formal sitting room. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom along with an two en-suites to complement the master and guest bedrooms. This is a most impressive property and is presented in excellent order throughout and is a must view to be fully appreciated.
Entrance to this lovely four bedroom detached family home situated on a corner plot in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the welcoming entrance hall which comprises : stairs leading to the first floor, doors leading to the lounge, dining room, cloakroom, study and kitchen. Under stairs storage cupboard and engineered oak flooring.
Guest cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, double glazed obscure window to the side aspect, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Study 7' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.18m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.41m x 3.07m )
Spacious dual aspect lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden allowing lots of natural light to flood the room. Television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
Good sized second reception room with ample space to accommodate a dining table and chairs, television aerial point, telephone point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with ample space for table and chairs comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset ceramic sink. Double electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed patio doors leading to the patio area.
Stairs leading from the entrance hall, doors leading to all rooms, airing cupboard, access to boarded loft with ladder and light and an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.38m )
Spacious master with an abundance of natural light with double glazed windows to both the side and rear. Radiator, telephone and television aerial points.
En-suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Another good sized double bedroom with an en-suite making this an ideal guest bedroom. With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a double shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 13' 5" (max) ( 2.31m x 4.09m (max) )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Landscaped rear garden with a patio area to the fore with the remainder laid to lawn. Flower and shrub borders and a selection of fruit trees including apple and pear and a grape vine. There is also side access and a summer house.
With an up and over door, eaves storage, power and light.
Driveway parking to the side of the property in front of the garage, There is also additional parking to the side of the property behind double gates providing ample parking ideal to store a caravan or motor home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61910707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.