2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunclent Crescent, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SITUATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
*** TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE *** GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY **** CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES *** GAS CENTRAL HEATING *** DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS *** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, side lobby, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom end terrace property situated close to local amenities. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, side lobby, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing where stated, gas central heating, driveway parking and a garage.
Block paved driveway leading to front door with lawned foregarden and double gates leading to garden.
Glazed door to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.50m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, dado rail, gas fire with surround, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.17m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, gas central heated radiator and door to rear lobby.
Double glazed obscure door to side aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' ( 4.52m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in overstairs cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, cupboard housing water tanks and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, access to loft, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w.c and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, patio and timber shed.
Garage 15' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.41m )
Double doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61911460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.