2 bedroom terraced house for saleStirling Road, Plaistow, E13
- Brilliant two bedroom period house
- Naturally bright bay-fronted reception room
- Separate dining room
- Benefits a separate kitchen
- Offers a shower room and separate W/C
- Good sized rear garden
- Close to a selection of shops
- Near transport links and parks
This wonderful two bedroom terrace house offers a naturally bright bay-fronted reception room with separate dining room and further benefits a good sized kitchen and sizeable rear garden.
The property is ideally located close to local shops with the more extensive range of shops and amenities of Westfield Stratford also close by. Plaistow Underground Station is the nearest transport link.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.