4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Ridge, Beckenham, Kent
- Outstanding semi detached house
- Easy access to central Beckenham
- Beautifully presented and extended
- Exceptional 45m/150ft rear garden
- Open plan dining room and kitchen
- Two further large reception rooms
- Well appointed bathroom and en suite
- Abundant fitted wardrobes/cupboards
Fabulous semi detached house in excellent location with larger than average 45m/150ft south facing garden. This is a tranquil setting, just a short walk from central Beckenham. Extended accommodation provides loft conversion with wonderful main bedroom and en suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms on first floor plus well appointed family bathroom and separate wc. Generous dining room open plan to kitchen, large sitting room and family room plus cloakroom off hall. Beautifully presented throughout with bi-fold doors to landscaped garden with full width terrace.
Forest Ridge is a wonderfully convenient location yet with little passing traffic enjoying easy access to central Beckenham and in the vicinity of Kelsey Park. The property is only a quarter of a mile from Beckenham High Street with a good choice of restaurants and shops whilst Beckenham Junction station is approximately half a mile away with trains to Victoria and The City as well as trams to Croydon and Wimbledon. Clockhouse station is approximately three quarters of a mile away with trains to London Bridge and Charing Cross. Beckenham Spa is within this distance and bus routes run along Village Way.
Property ref: 121_752_4740858
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61912290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4740858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.