2 bedroom bungalow for saleBridges Drive, Downend, Bristol, BS16 2UB
- Detached Bungalow
- Level South West Facing Garden
- 2/3 Bedrooms * D/Glazing * Gas C H
- Family Bathroom * Modern Kitchen
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Michael Nicholas Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the sales market this very well presented detached bungalow. The bungalow is situated within a small cul-de-sac, close to bus routes, parks and road networks and in brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find an entrance hallway, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, good size lounge with patio doors out to the rear garden, separate modern fitted kitchen and a separate dining room/ bedroom 3.
Externally the rear garden is very well tended, mainly laid to lawn and benefits from a south westerly orientation. To the front is parking for 2 vehicles.
Further benefits include, gas central heating and double glazing.
Bungalows of this overall quality are rare to the Downend market, therefore early viewing is advised to fully appreciate all on offer, VIEW NOW!
From our office in Downend proceed along Downend Road and then take the right at the traffic lights into Croomes Hill. At the double mini-roundabout go straight over into Frenchay Road and then take the second left into Long Close, Bridges Drive is the first turning on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.