4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarm Lane, West Purley
- Exclusive & Extended Family Home
- Enviable West Purley Locale
- Four Double Bedrooms Complimented With En Suite To The Master
- Well Proportioned Kitchen/Breakfast Room Design
- Utility Room Plus Downstairs W.C Convenience
- Independent Living Room Incorporating Adaptable Office/Study Room Division
- Generous Plot Amassing Approx' 123ft Rear Garden Enclosure
- Driveway Allowing For Multiple Parking
Frost Estate Agents are excited to promote this extended and seldom available four bedroom semi detached family home, positioned in a prime residential setting and established within the sought after West Purley area. The residence presents an inviting and well proportioned living orientation throughout and also grants straight forward connection to favoured schools and selective local transport facilities. The property sits on a generous level plot which exposes an extensive rear garden enclosure, adding ample off street parking to the front. Your immediate interest is firmly advised.Briefly the accommodation presents; main inner entrance hallway serving connection to an independent living room formation, displaying an adaptable study/playroom division. The layout also contributes a practical and spacious kitchen/breakfast room design, aided by separate utility room plus downstairs w.c convenience. The upper floor absorbs four double bedrooms, with the master delivering a supplementary en-suite shower facility, and with the remaining portion incorporating the main family bathroom suite, completing what the internal footprint of the home has to offer.
Externally the frontage adopts a graceful retreat from the pathway exhibiting both lawn and driveway allowing for multiple parking. The rear garden enclosure exhibits a vast and tranquil 123ft long family garden, established on a level plot complemented by decked terrace feature.The property is situated on the favoured West Purley locale in the vicinity of the Woodcote and Webb Estate areas. There is also a choice of stations at Purley, Coulsdon South and Coulsdon Town with links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). There are additional bus services close to hand connecting to Coulsdon, Wallington, Purley and Banstead (all of which have a selection of shops and amenities). The M23/25 interchange can be accessed at Hooley admitting further connection to Gatwick, Heathrow and the south coast. There are a number of excellent local schools, especially Woodcote High School incorporating the juniors which has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating and is Croydon Primary School of the Year. Additional schools include John Fisher, Thomas More and Wallington High School for Girls to name just a few.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61915987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.