3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodland Avenue, Birchington, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow close to the village
- Plenty of off road parking
- Large garden
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Study & conservatory
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking for a bungalow with plenty of living space and a large garden then look no further. Situated in a very quiet popular residential location is this substantial detached property, sitting on a lovely plot with a great size rear garden that is peaceful and secluded as it backs onto Quex Park stables.
There are three bedrooms, the master having its own ensuite shower room, so plenty of space for your guests to stay and there is ample living space. The L-Shaped lounge diner is at the front of the property and leads onto the separate study, which is perfect for those who work from home or just want their own hideaway. The kitchen is at the back of the property which leads to the conservatory where you could see yourself sitting with a glass of wine looking out onto the garden.
The property is found in a great location, near to the popular Quex Park and being just a short distance from Birchington's main parade of shops where you will find plenty of cafes, bakeries and convenience shops. There is also a mainline station which gives easy access into London. The main loop bus route is also very close by so you will find getting around a breeze.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 10'10 x 9'8 (3.30m x 2.95m)
- Lounge Area/Dining Area: 16'5 x 8'11 (5.01m x 2.72m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 7'11 (2.80m x 2.41m)
- Conservatory: 13'0 x 8'9 (3.97m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'9 (4.02m x 3.58m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'5 x 9'4 (2.87m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'5 (2.85m x 1.96m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61917274.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.