4 bedroom detached house for saleGaul Road, March
Offers in Excess of
- Four Double Bedrooms
- 27ft Lounge Diner
- 15ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 47ft Workshop and Office
- Stables, Ménage and Numerous Outbuildings
- 15 Purpose Built Kennels (To be finished)
- 2.7 Acres (STMS)
* Four Double Bedrooms
* 27ft Lounge Diner
* 15ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
* 47ft Workshop and Office
* Stables, Ménage and Numerous Outbuildings
* 15 Purpose Built Kennels (To be finished)
* 2.7 Acres (STMS)
7'11x7'2 (2.41mx2.18m). Brick built and double glazed, double glazed entry door, wood panelling to ceiling, glazed door with matching side panels leading into:-
With stairs leading off, under stairs recess, two radiators, telephone point.
27'6x17'10 max (8.38mx5.44m). Two double glazed windows to side each with secondary units, double glazed French doors to rear, three radiators, ornate fireplace with wood mantel and surround and fitted solid fuel burner, TV point.
15'1x12'11 (4.60mx3.94m). Double glazed windows to front and side, tiled floor, fitted bespoke kitchen including a range of matching wall and base units with tiled worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks and sills, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit, Leisure Range Master dual fuel cooker, space for upright fridge and freezer, radiator.
With door to side.
13'x10'11 (3.96mx3.32m). Double glazed window to front, telephone point.
14'2x8'2 max overall including WC (4.31mx2.48m). Secondary glazed window to side, double glazed door to rear, single drainer sink unit with cupboard under, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, independent worktop surface, matching wall cupboards, tall cupboard housing Worcester oil fired boiler, telephone point.
Having low level WC and wash basin, window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Two double glazed box windows to side and double glazed feature arched window, radiator, shelved storage cupboard, loft access.
17'10x15'2 (5.44mx4.62m). Radiator, double glazed box windows to side and rear, TV and telephone points.
15'1x13' (4.60mx3.96m). Radiator, double glazed windows to front and side.
13'x10'11 (3.96mx3.33m). Radiator, double glazed window to front.
12'1x11'4 (3.68mx3.45m). Fitted with a four piece suite in white comprising bath with wood side panel and tiled splashback, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, low level WC and recessed walk tiled shower cubicle with tiled floor inset, radiator, two double glazed box windows, loft access.
42' 7" max x 8' 10" max (12.98m x 2.69m) Divided into three areas including office with built in wall and base storage, store area and showroom, power and light, internet and telephone connections.
12'3x8'10 (3.73mx2.69m). Adjoining above and including window and separate entry door, power and light, telephone point.
15' 8" x 10' 2" (4.78m x 3.1m) Brick built with part tiled pitched and part corrugated roofing, power and light, entry door and window, shelved, insulated and heated store cupboard, shelving units throughout.
21'3x15' (6.47mx4.57m) and 15'x9'1 (4.57mx2.76m). Brick built with part tiled pitched and part corrugated roofing, power and light, 2 up and over doors, personal access door, built in wall and base units.
Stables And Outbuildings
2 Stables 12'x12' (3.65mx3.65m), Tack Room 12'x6' (3.65mx1.82), Stable 12'x12' (3.65mx3.65m) Timber stables with electric socket and light, water, concrete floor and frontage. Adjoining tack room, further timber stable with concrete floor, power and light, water.
Open Fronted Hay Barn
Range of open fronted timber lean to with corrugated roofing and concrete floor.
Area of concrete hardstanding.
40'x20' (12.18mx6.09m). Drained, woodchip surface.
The property has a fenced frontage to Gaul Road laid to lawn and driveway through five bar gate to immediate garden areas laid to lawn and playground with established trees and shrubs. Block paved driveway and standing in front of workshop and garaging. Driveway continues to orchard, ménage and through further gate to the remainder of the land which is divided into paddocks.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61919429.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.