1 bedroom flat for saleAres Court, Isle Of Dogs, E14
- Beautiful gated development with concierge
- First floor apartment with stylish open plan living
- Spacious reception room
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Smart white suite bathroom
- Plenty of storage space
- On site facilities including gym and pool
This smart one bedroom flat is situated within a gated development close to a wealth of Canary Wharf and Isle of Dogs amenities and benefits from a private terrace, concierge, lift and parking.
Ares Court offers a quiet and secure location near to the Thames and within easy reach of the vibrant shops bars and restaurants of Canary Wharf. There are excellent bus links on Westferry Road and Canary Wharf is a 15 minute walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.