3 bedroom detached house for sale20 Donnington Road, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7TG
- Detached Three Bedroom Dormer Off Arundel Drive
- CHAIN FREE / PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Crescent Conservatory
- Beautifully Maintained Rear Garden
- Drive & Garage
- EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISABLE
20 Donnington Road
Just off Arundel drive, you will find Donnington Road; a quiet & sought after residential area in Carleton, close to all amenities to include village shops, schools & local recreation parks. This detached dormer bungalow offers spacious & versatile living accommodation & is well maintained.
The stone built, entrance porch leads to a great size lounge with gas fire & marble hearth, a large window to the front elevation makes this room light & bright with french doors through to the dining kitchen. The fitted kitchen offers a wide range of wall mounted & base units with extensive work surfaces. Ample room is available for a family dining table & chairs & sliding patio doors open to a crescent shaped conservatory offering views of the rear garden; just beautiful! Stairs to a 'horse shoe' first floor landing lead to three bedrooms & a bathroom. Two bedrooms are large doubles and the third bedroom would also make a good size office space if required. The bathroom is another well proportioned room briefly comprising, bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin & wc.
The well established rear garden is beautifully presented & maintained to an exceptionally high standard. It is mostly laid to lawn but boasts a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs, bushes & planted borders. A perfect spot to relax at the end of those warm days & in the cooler ones, step into the conservatory & enjoy the view still.
This property offers a spacious driveway, gated access to the side & rear elevations & the garage offers electricity, lights, power points & wall mounted shelving.
EARLY VIEWING IS ADVISABLE
Contact 01253 894895
& VIEW TODAY
14' 6'' x 11' 10'' (4.42m x 3.60m)
14' 5'' x 10' 5'' (4.39m x 3.17m)
7' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.36m x 2.28m)
7' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.34m x 1.75m)
4' 5'' x 3' 2'' (1.35m x 0.96m)
14' 2'' x 12' 10'' (4.31m x 3.91m)
Kitchen / Dining Room
22' 7'' x 11' 9'' widest point (6.88m x 3.58m)
9' 1'' x 9' 5'' (2.77m x 2.87m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61921855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8193797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.