4 bedroom detached house for saleDuporth Bay, Duporth, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26
- A beautifully presented four bedroom, south facing coastal home
- Providing the most outstanding sea and coastal views from a wonderful elevated position
- Reverse level living accommodation to maximise on the outstanding views on offer
- Entrance hallway with staircases heading in both directions and access into the kitchen
- Generous kitchen / breakfast room fitted with a comprehensive range of modern appliances
- First floor sitting room with breath-taking views and patio doors opening to a generous balcony
- Family / dining room again enjoying wonderful sea and coastal views
- A light and airy conservatory providing access to both balconies
- First floor master bedroom with en suite shower room and private balcony
- Three ground floor bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate utility room
Fayre Winds is a beautifully presented four bedroom family home set in an exclusive private estate enjoying panoramic south facing views across the English Channel and surrounding coastline.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV160231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.