3 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Lane, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- NO CHAIN
- Substantial Three Bedroom Detached property
- Great Family purchase
- Conservatory & Gardens
- Ample off-road parking & Two Garages
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE £150000 - £160000
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN - SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY - VIEW NOW!
An ideal Family Purchase and benefiting from a generous-size Conservatory, Gardens, Off-road parking and Two Garages.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN and ideal for the family buyer, this Detached Family property must be viewed! The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Ground Floor w.c.. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside the property has ample off-road parking, Two Garages and gardens to front and rear.
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A door to the front opens into the entrance porch with two upvc double glazed windows and a storage cupboard. A further door leads into the:-
With central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 4" into recess ( 4.98m x 3.15m into recess )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed bow window to the front with central heating radiator beneath and a further window overlooking the conservatory. The main focal point of the room is the a multi-fuel stove and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
This room is currently being utilised as a fourth bedroom and has a upvc double glazed bow window to the front and a upvc double glazed window to the side. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 13' 7" ( 1.91m x 4.14m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer and having contrasting worktops and an inset sink. There is a useful pantry, a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed windows to the front and side. A upvc double glazed door leads into the:-
Conservatory 13' 2" x 17' 6" max ( 4.01m x 5.33m max )
This generous-size conservatory has a central heating radiator and French doors opening onto the garden. A further door leads to the:-
Ground Floor Wc
With low flush w.c. and wash basin.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and access to the part boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.17m )
This dual aspect room has upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 8" ( 3.05m x 3.25m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 10' 9" ( 1.96m x 3.28m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
With a white suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property is a gated driveway which provides ample off-road parking. There is a further paved area with a lawned garden beyond and access to:-
At either side of the property - one having an up and over door.
To the rear of the property is a paved patio area with a mainly lawned garden and an additional "secret garden" area. The garden is enclosed by walling for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61922389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.