1 bedroom apartment for saleShernhall Street, Walthamstow
- One Bedroom
- Close to transport
- Outside space
- Separate dining room
- Bright lounge
- Borders of the Village
- Potential to Convert Loft
An unusually spacious one bedroom apartment, occupying the first floor of a substantial period conversion located right on the border of the Walthamstow Village conservation area. Featuring a separate dining room and private rear garden, you have a lot of extras and of course there's that great location...
The Village may be a highly enviable location but don't dismiss Wood Street, with an ever expanding range of independent shops, cafes and bars it's less than ten minutes on foot.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have what is perhaps Walthamstow's most sought-after neighbourhood right on your doorstep. The very heart of Walthamstow Village is less than half a mile on foot, a stroll that takes you along peaceful, part-pedestrianised streets, past historic architecture and via the finest bars, restaurants and gastropubs Walthamstow has to offer.
You're well served for transport links too – a few minutes past The Village you'll find Walthamstow Central, the borough's premiere transport hub with direct, twenty minute runs to Oxford Circus and Liverpool Street, not to mention countless bus routes.
Inside, the 185 square foot front lounge is the perfect place for relaxing and entertaining alike, while the dining room and private rear patio give you plenty of other options whatever the weather. Design & Decor throughout is smart, stylish and understated.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to your new local, but we have a soft spot for the traditional charms of The Nag's Head, particularly on sunny evenings when the beer garden really comes alive.
- Wood Street overground station is even closer than Walthamstow Central (just a third of a mile) and will get you to Liverpool Street just as quickly.
- Epping Forest and Hollow Pond are well worth the fifteen minute walk; acres of open green space and row boats for hire.
Lounge - 4.8 x 3.5 (15'8" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.8 x 3.2 (12'5" x 10'5") -
Dining Room -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...........................
"We've absolutely loved living here and hope that someone else will now that we’ve got to leave London. The flat is unusually big for a one bed, it’s great having a separate dining room to be able to not eat off your knees in the front room! plus the garden is a sun trap in afternoons and evening in the summer so great for BBQs.
The area is great, it’s on the same street as the Wild Card Brewery, and it’s a few minutes walk to Orford Road and the restaurants, shops and pubs in the village in one direction and Wood Street for the market and shops in the other. There’s tube, overground, national rail and load of bus routes all in walking distance. There’s permit parking, so I always get a space right outside the door too"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61923070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27286152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.