5 bedroom detached house for saleAbbots Crescent, Spalding, PE11
- Executive style detached house
- 3 Reception rooms plus Study
- Breakfast kitchen and Utility
- Master bedroom with en suite & walk in wardrobe
- Guest Bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear garden with southerly aspect
- Cul-de-sac location
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME!! Executive Detached House in pleasant cul-de-sac location convenient for primary schools. INTERNAL INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE.- CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.
The accommodation includes reception hall, lounge, dining room, sun room, study, breakfast kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, master suite including bedroom, 4 piece bathroom and walk in wardrobe, guest bedroom, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage, off road parking and a pleasant rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect.
Council tax band E.
The property is connected to all mains services.
18' 0" x 17' 3" (5.49m x 5.26m)
Off road parking
10' 10" x 8' 5" (3.30m x 2.57m)
17' 0" x 10' 3" (5.18m x 3.12m)
18' 1" x 14' 6" (5.51m x 4.42m)
13' 0" x 10' 0" (3.96m x 3.05m)
12' 6" x 11' 0" (3.81m x 3.35m)
10' 1" x 9' 7" (3.07m x 2.92m) - maximum measurements
15' 8" x 13' 8" (4.78m x 4.17m)
11' 0" x 5' 8" (3.35m x 1.73m)
First floor landing
with built in airing cupboard
18' 0" x 17' 9" (5.49m x 5.41m)
Ensuite 4 piece bathroom
10' 2" x 9' 7" (3.10m x 2.92m)
Walk in wardrobe
13' 0" x 12' 5" (3.96m x 3.78m) into bay
14' 6" x 9' 8" (4.42m x 2.95m)
13' 0" x 11' 0" (3.96m x 3.35m)
11' 0" x 8' 0" (3.35m x 2.44m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61924051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7204995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.