3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Road, Canterbury
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£275,000
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Close Proximity To Canterbury City Centre and Transport Links
- Good Sized Rear Garden & driveway to the front
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Some Modernisation Required
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£275,000
A THREE BEDROOM end of terrace home, within close proximity to Canterbury city centre & transport links with a good sized REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY. To the ground floor this home offers a lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room & a cloakroom.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£275,000
A THREE BEDROOM end of terrace home, within close proximity to Canterbury city centre & transport links with a good sized REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY.
To the ground floor this home offers a lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room & cloakroom.
To the first floor this home offers three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Booking your viewing now to avoid disappointment on 01227 764720.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the side, stairs to the first floor, door to kitchen, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Suite comprising of low level w.c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, baxi back boiler, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to conservatory, radiator,
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over, splashback tiling, electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, double glazed window to the rear, door to the side to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 10" x 4' 11" ( 3.91m x 1.50m )
Base units, cupboard, work surfaces, space for fridge/freezer, doors to kitchen and cloakroom.
Conservatory 8' x 9' 10" ( 2.44m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, double glazed sliding door to the rear, radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 9' 11" max ( 2.06m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, w.c, fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
To The Outside
Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn, patio seating area, fenced and hedge boundaries, outhouse, mature shrubs, plants and trees.
Driveway to front providing off street parking for two vehicles.
Leaving Connells office in Castle Street go straight over the roundabout, left into Gordon Road, right into Martyrs Field Road, first left into Guildford Road then second left into Oxford Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61924141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBY402686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.