4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCooks Lea, Eastry, Sandwich, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi detached house with large rear garden
- Beautifully presented
- Potential for off road parking
- Tranquil village location
- Close to schools
- EPC energy rating E (54)
This generous family home could be exactly the property you have been searching for. Located in a tranquil village, you can enjoy miles of countryside and amenities on your doorstep.
As you step foot inside you will instantly be welcomed by a warm, homely cottage feel and appreciate the space and light available here, reassuring you that this could be the home to raise your family.
The property has been extended by the current owner, adding an extra bedroom and wet room downstairs. This room is ideal for an elderly relative or teenager hungry for more space.
The lounge, complete with chimney breast and original fireplace is a beautiful focal point, which could be reopened to create an open fire to keep you warm in the winter.
Outside you won't find parking an issue, but there is potential to adapt to an off road parking space. The rear garden is wonderfully private due to the vast open park behind. The summer house has power and light, so the children can have their own space or could be used as a studio for a home beauty business.
With Eastry C of E Primary just at the end of the road, the school run in the morning will be a breeze.
What the Owner says:
I have owned my home for over 20 years and have loved every second of living here. I am now looking to downsize, as the house is too big for me.
The location has been ideal for the children as it is quiet and safe. They could walk to school at the end of the road across the path, so it gave them some independence, but I knew they were safe.
I have made a number of changes to my property since living here, including a new boiler just over a year ago. It is ready for someone else to move in and enjoy living here as much as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'11 x 9'7 (5.77m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'6 x 11'10 (3.81m x 3.61m)
- En Suite/Wet Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'10 x 8'7 (3.30m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'4 x 8'2 (2.54m x 2.49m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61924540.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.