3 bedroom terraced house for saleJohnson Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Lovely 3 bedroom end of terrace family home
- Spacious corner plot
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Great peaceful location
- Lovely rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (80)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £200,000, please contact Pittis.
This lovely three bedroom house has been loved by its owners for around 40 years and they have loved living here. The property is situated on a lovely corner plot and with the right planning permission, there is plenty of scope to extent if required. All the rooms are good sizes.The property also has super views from upstairs and it is also close to town but extremely peaceful and tranquil here. This would make such a wonderful family home as there is no passing traffic so your kids can play outside without you worrying about the cars driving past your front door. The property has been well maintained over the years and is also very economical to run. The owners bought solar panels a few years back and had the loft professionally insulated so bills here are very cheap in deed. Be quick on this one and pick up the phone to arrange your change to come and have a look around this lovely home.
What the Owner says:
When we moved here all those years ago my husband was working in the prison and it was such a great spot to live. He retired several years ago and we continued to love this house and enjoy this lovely peaceful location but it is so hand for town. The bus route takes you in to Newport or Cowes in no time at all and the gardens here are flooded with sun all through the day. We were also one of the lucky ones here as we have a garage with our property which is very rare for these houses and this has been ideal for storing the car away during the cold winter months. Time has come now though for us to head back up north where we originally came from and leave this lovely Island which we will miss very much, however, we are excited about our new venture.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'8 x 10'11 (5.39m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'10 x 9'5 (4.22m x 2.87m)
- Dining Area: 10'7 x 7'9 (3.23m x 2.36m)
- Conservatory: 7'2 x 6'9 (2.19m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'7 (3.63m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'11 x 7'8 (2.41m x 2.34m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61925083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.