2 bedroom flat for sale92 Kingsheath Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow, G73 2DD
- Exceptional upper cottage flat
- Open views and south facing garden to rear
- Much improved interior
- Flexible 4 apartment layout
- Recently installed kitchen
- convenient location
A much improved and exceptionally well-presented four apartment main door upper cottage flat with open aspects and a lovely south facing private garden to the rear, set within an extremely popular and convenient South Side location.
The property is offered for sale in first class order and benefits from many notable improvements such as fresh décor and replacement floor coverings, some re-plastered walls/ceilings, a recently installed stylish and contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, modern bathroom, double glazing with recently fitted blinds and a system of gas fired central heating. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The overall accommodation extends to a small vestibule with stairway off to upper landing and all main apartments including a bright and attractive rear facing lounge with focal point fireplace. Located off the lounge is a good sized dining room/third bedroom and a well equippedwell-equipped, side facing kitchen. Both bedrooms are front facing and benefit from useful in-built storage/wardrobe space. The accommodation is completed by a partially tiled bathroom comprising a white three piece suite with electric shower over bath.
Externally, the property has a delightful private garden which is south facing and mainly enclosed. The garden itself features level lawn areas and a timber shed with power and lighting.
The property is situated within the highly popular Rutherglen district to the South of Glasgow and is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops and excellent public transport services. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
The Energy Performace rating on this property is C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61926127.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pacitti Jones, Burnside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.