2 bedroom flat for saleNeutron Tower, Canary Wharf, E14
- Two bedroom flat in modern development with concierge
- Moments from Canary Wharf and swift access into the city
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Lovely private terrace with views overlooking the Thames
- Two generous sized bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Stylish bathroom with modern fixtures
- Ample storage throughout
Situated moments from Canary Wharf with far-reaching views across the River Thames, this two bedroom flat boasts open-plan living space with two generous sized bedrooms and a lovely private terrace.
Neutron Tower is ideally located moments from Canary Wharf offering an array of amenities, bars, shops, restaurants and excellent transport links into the city. Blackwall DLR station is the closest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61926412.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.