1 bedroom apartment for saleDevonport Place, Davenport Street, Shadwell, E1
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 516 sq ft -3rd Floor
- Recently Completed
- Boutique Development
- Currently Let for £350 Per Week
- Minutes From Limehouse DLR
- Close to Local Ammenities
- Tenure: Leasehold 998 Years
Well positioned one bedroom apartment situated within walking distance to the city in E1. The apartment set over 516 sqft is comprised of a large lounge/dining space with a bedroom and a bathroom.
Recently complete development by Regal Homes to a high standard, offering its inhabitants a high-end finish at a reasonable price whilst being well situated between Limehouse and Shadwell DLR stations, place allowing easy access to financial centers such as Canary Wharf as well as The City.
The apartment is available to view. Perfect for a buy-to-let investor, currently let for £350 Per week which equates to a 4.35% Gross yield. Please contact one of our consultants for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61928865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27046494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.