2 bedroom apartment for saleMontagu House, London City Island, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 2nd floor, c.776 sq ft
- Private balcony, c.65 sq ft
- Parking included!
- 24hr concierge
- Gym, pool, sauna, steam room and studio
- Onsite Grocers and residents Games Rooms
- Close to Zone 2 station for Jubilee Line and DLR
Excellent value two bedroom apartment, with parking, on the 2nd floor of Montagu House, part of the award winning and highly desirable London City Island development. Encompassing a healthy c.776 sq ft, the property comprises two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, an open plan kitchen living area, main bathroom, ensuite and large private balcony, c.65 sq ft. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features; City Island’s apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
The Island will include exclusive community facilities including; The Clubhouse an area to socialise, hold meetings or just relax, The Grocers a modern spacious take on the corner shop; a place to get that extra pint of milk during the day and by night enjoy a glass of wine with friends. Additional facilities include a concierge, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, pools and gardens. Travel options include the local bus route, DLR or Jubilee Line from Canning Town.
Photos are for illustrative purposes, apartments may vary.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2386603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.