4 bedroom detached house for saleCornflower Way, Newton Abbot
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms (master en suite)
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Popular Location
A superbly presented executive style detached family home located within a private road on a sought after development. The property offers spacious accommodation and benefits from a generous sized rear garden, a dual aspect lounge and an extensively fitted kitchen. Viewings come highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Situated on the edge of Highweek on the fringe of Newton Abbot, Cornflower Way is located with easy access to the A38 Devon Expressway and local primary and secondary schools. Newton Abbot is a thriving market town with a vibrant high street, a wide range of shopping, business and leisure facilities and a mainline railway station.
The Accommodation The reception hallway with Cloakroom / w.c off gives access to the double aspect lounge with French doors to the garden. The dining room has an archway to the comprehensively fitted kitchen with utility room off. The four bedrooms (master en suite shower room) are on the first floor as is the family bathroom / w.c.
Cloakroom / W.C
Lounge 21' 2" (6.45m) x 11' 6" (3.51m)
Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 11' 4" (3.45m) x 8' 6" (2.59m)
Dining Area 9' 6" (2.9m) x 8' 6" (2.59m)
Utility Room 6' 7" (2.01m) x 4' 11" (1.5m)
Bedroom 1 11' 9" (3.58m) x 11' 7" (3.53m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' 0" (3.66m) x 8' 7" (2.62m)
Bedroom 3 8' 10" (2.69m) x 8' 7" (2.62m)
Bedroom 4 9' 1" (2.77m) x 8' 3" (2.51m)
Enclosed rear garden with gravel and paved patio area leading up to a raised level lawn.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to the Garage 18' 3" (5.56m) x 8' 10" (2.69m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61930669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.