4 bedroom detached house for saleJackmans Lane, Woking, Surrey, GU21
- Flexible Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms (Two En-Suite)
- First Floor Bedroom with En-Suite
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite
- Spacious Living Room With Solid Fuel Burner
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Adjacent Garage And Off Road Parking
- Side and Rear Gardens
- Highly Secluded
A detached chalet bungalow offering impressive four bedroom, two reception room, three bath/shower room accommodation. Situated in an extremely pleasant and secluded situation overlooking woodland and the church yard to the fore. There is an impressive living room with solid fuel burner and access to the garden plus a spacious open plan kitchen/dining room and separate utility. The property is extremely flexible, so your master bedroom can either be on the ground floor with a contemporary en-suite shower room or the first floor with walk in wardrobe area and stylish en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Windows are Upvc double glazed; there are many chrome sockets and some fashionable radiators. Outside, is an adjacent garage, plenty of off road parking on a shingle drive, side and rear gardens, including an attractive terrace. Planning permission also exists for a substantial extension (valid until July 2017, Woking Borough Council plan/2014/0553). Jackman's Lane is an unmade road 'off the beaten track' and ideally situated close to the local amenities of St Johns village with a selection of nearby recreational grounds. Woking town centre provides a variety of shops, restaurants and amenities including Peacock shopping centre. The nearest station is Woking (National Rail) providing rapid links to London Waterloo, and motorists will find nearby routes to Woking, M3 and A3 for passage to London. FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61932062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK150703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.